Welcome to the Parent & Student Portal. This section is meant to help currently enrolled students and their parents find important and helpful information quickly and easily. We hope you find it useful.
Fourth Grade Math, Reading, and Latin
Third and Fourth Grade History and Science
7:45 AM - 3:10 PM
Tuesday / Thursday
Math: Workbook Exercise 18 & 19
Latin: Finish Grammar Drills from class. 5 Flashcard drills with a parents
History: Notebook check (I’m keeping their notebooks at school to check them).
Science: Notebook check
Math: Workbook Exercise 25, and Workbook Review 2
Reading: Read Chapter 5
Latin: Finish word sort worksheet (if they didn’t finish it in class) and study lessons 15-20 for the test.
Science: — (I originally planned on having our science test on 11/29, but I would like to use that as a review day, so the test will be the following Thursday 12/1)
Math: Workbook Exercise 27, Review Worksheet
Reading: Read Chapter 6, Answer chapter 6 questions (Also, you might want to check reading notebooks for grades)
Science: -Look over science notebook to study for the test on Thursday. Ask questions like:
– What are the stages in the life cycle of a fruit fly?
– What are the stages in the life cycle of a pea plant?
– Give me an example of something that is living, non-living, or dead.
– What is the purpose of mold?
– Whats the purpose of a flower on a plant? Tell me about the different parts of a flower.