The Lord's Day: every month, all year Parish Hall open, beginning 12:00 noon: A non-programmed social gathering for all members of our extended parish family, with light refreshments. Come: meet,
The Lord’s Day: every month, all year
- Parish Hall open, beginning 12:00 noon: A non-programmed social gathering for all members of our extended parish family, with light refreshments. Come: meet, greet, relax! Drop-in when you can.
- Gym open, supervised play beginning 12:00 noon
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament at 2:30 pm: Come: adore, pray, read, or simply rest in the Lord’s presence. Open continuously through Vespers.
- Potluck Meal at 2:15 pm: Bring something to share, break bread with your friends, new and old: relax on the Lord’s Day!
- Vespers at 4:15 pm: The Church’s prayer for the close of the mail part of the day. In past eras, Sunday Vespers was celebrated in nearly every parish. Let us restore this venerable tradition!
Questions? Contact our Director of Religious Education, Mr. Michael Tober.
(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Friendship Hall, Sacred Heart Catholic Church
156 Valley Avenue SW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49504